Political friends I need a bit of help …..
Currently I feel that I can’t support either candidate – May or Leadsom – for the following reasons.
– eurosceptic but didn’t campaign for it
– immigration was a key issue but as Home Secretary she made no comments
– the nanny state ideas (CCTV monitoring etc) I don’t support
– whats her views outside the Home Office?
– whats her legacy in the Home Office apart from getting rid of Qatadar
– abstains from a vote on equal marriage … she should have had a view
– she’s said workers rights and maternity rights shouldn’t have to be in place for smaller businesses
– religious freedom possibly being infringed
– social justice issues seem not to be at the top of her agenda (and thats something I fundamentally believe in).
For those who have decided …. please do comment below on who you are backing and why. Or if you are in the same boat as me … comment that too! Right now, it doesn’t matter if you are a member of the party or not, whether you have a vote or not.
Look forward to hearing your views. Please be civil with opposing views.